Leuhuber-Chapel in Kössen
The Leuhuber Chapel in Kössen was built in 1856. It is located on the way to the Moserberg and was built out of gratitude by the Leuhuber-farmer. Johann Mayr, the father of the present builder, completely renovated the chapel in 2003, with two hiking restorers from Upper Austria providing help. Today the chapel still looks like new.
Photo: Tirol Werbung